At SPECS OPTICAL, we’re happy to have entire families as customers. Our certified opticians care about the safety and health of your child’s eyes and will help you and your children select eyewear that looks great and is durable. As owner John Oliva explains, “We prefer substance over glitz. This is true for all the frames we carry, but especially for our children’s collection. Our clients are parents who want to invest in their child’s eyeglasses. They understand the value of buying a well-crafted frame, such as those from designers ic! berlin or Lindberg. These frames can grow with the kids. The lens width can be increased as the child gets older, allowing the frame to be worn over many years. Parents know that these frames are a larger initial investment, but they appreciate that their kid’s glasses are well-made and can stand the test of time.”
Join Our Mailing list
FACEBOOK – SPECS OPTICAL
TWITTER – @SPECSOPTICAL
- LET’S TALK ABOUT BENEFITS!
- Anne et Valentin Annual TrunkShow!
- True EyeWear Luxury
- Introducing Dr. Chad Legois
- Everybody is theo
- Anne et Valentin Trunk Show
- Morgenthal Frederics Horn Trunk Show
- Morgenthal Frederics HORN @ Specs Optical
- Theo Eyewear of Belgium TRUNKSHOW @ Specs Optical
- Anne et Valentin 2014 Fall TRUNKSHOW