1. How would your mother describe you in one word? TROUBLEMAKER.
2. What is your favorite flower? COLUMBINE.
3. What is the most insane question you’ve ever been asked? “BILL, CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?”
4. What word in the English language do you wish you had invented? BLUBBER.
5. Where would you like to live? ON THE DARK END OF THE STREET.
6. What is the first quote that comes to your mind? “SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!” -VARIOUS
7. What animal best describes the kind of girl (or boy) you’d be interested in? WOUNDED DUCK.
8. What do you miss about your childhood? MY MOM AND DAD.
9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? BILL MURPHY.
10. What is the main fault in your character? CARING ABOUT OTHERS.
11. Who is your favorite historical figure? ABE LINCOLN OF ILLINOIS.
12. Describe how you kiss in one word. SEMI-SLOPPY. (IS THAT ONE WORD?)
13. If you met the right girl (right boy) today, would you propose tomorrow? I MET HER TWICE, PAL.
14. What in the world do you least desire? MY NEIGHBOR’S WIFE AND LAWN.
15. Why do you think most girls (most boys) date you? MORBID CURIOSITY.
16. Finish this sentence: “Happiness is a thing called…” FREEDOM.
Bill Murray’s Tiger Beat Questionnaire by Vogue magazine with photos by Mark Seliger. Visit Vogue.com.