WE SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY
We give you options. We offer a large selection of unique, exceptionally crafted and well-designed frames from designers who specialize in one thing—eyewear.
- Frame + Lens Consultation
- Specialty Eyewear Including Sports, Sun, Reading, Progressive + Computer Glasses
- On-Site Laboratory + Lens Fitting
- Tune-Ups That Tighten Screws, Adjust Temples, Nose Pads + Clean/Inspect Lenses
- Adjustment + Repair Of Eyewear
CONTACT + EYEWEAR LENSES
- On-Site Laboratory
- Custom Tinting + Filters Including Medical, Blue Block, Uv, Polarization
- Hand-Edged, Beveling + Polishing
- Contact Lens Fitting + Evaluation
- Bifocal + Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Custom Rigid Contact Lenses
- Contact Lenses For Sports
- Contact Lenses For Astigmatism
MAINTAIN GOOD VISION
An important part of preventive health care is making annual eye exams part of your routine. Comprehensive eye care is essential for maintaining good eyesight, in addition to preventing permanent vision loss. As many vision conditions and eye diseases have no obvious symptoms, it’s crucial to receive an early diagnosis and treatment before a significant problem arises.
ANNUAL EYE EXAMS
Check with your insurance provider to see if annual eye exams are included in your preventive health care coverage prior to your exam. Many patients find that their plans include preventive vision care benefits.
OUR OPTOMETRISTS ACCEPT
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Partners
- Preferred One
THE DOCTORS ARE IN
At SPECS OPTICAL, we have two highly-trained optometrists, Dr. Reena Madhok and Dr. Chad Legois, who can be your primary eye care provider. At your eye exam our doctors of optometry will:
- Assess your comprehensive eye health
- Assess your vision, including peripheral awareness, depth perception, focusing and color vision
- Offer options for vision correction
- Update eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions
- Evaluate and fit contact lenses
- Diagnose and treat eye disease
- Educate on preventive health care for your eyes
- Provide pre- and post-operative care for eye surgery/lasik procedures
Please bring to your eye exam:
- Current pair of prescription frames
- Contact lens information
- Sunglasses to protect dilated eyes
- Driver for post-exam, if you prefer not to drive after having your eyes dilated
- Health insurance card
- Payment for your eye exam, if you do not have insurance coverage
EXPRESS YOUR INDIVIDUALITY
At SPECS OPTICAL, we carry frames based on their unique design, outstanding quality, and exceptional craftsmanship. We regularly meet with the designers and manufacturers to ensure our customers are receiving frames of quality and value.
Our frames come in a variety of styles and materials ranging from classic to funky, plastics to precious metals—as well as handmade, limited-production frames. Our experienced staff will guide you through over 1,200 frames, helping to select a pair that fits your budget, visual needs, lifestyle and individuality.
FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- Anne et Valentine France
- Bevel USA
- Dita USA
- Eyebobs USA
- Francis Klein France
- Jacques Marie Mage USA
- Kirk & Kirk Great Britain
- Kuboraum Germany
- LaLoop USA
- Lindberg – Air Titanium Denmark
- Maui Jim USA
- Morgenthal Frederics USA
- Morgenthal Frederics Horn USA
- Mykita Germany
- Orgreen Denmark
- Rapp Canada
- Retrospecs USA
- Rudy Project USA
- Theo Belgium
- Thom Browne USA
WE SELL ONLY WHAT WE LOVE
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Since 1985, SPECS OPTICAL has been offering customers uniquely-designed, finely-handcrafted frames from around the world. Our collection consists of over 1,200 couture, handmade and limited-production frames from designers who are leaders in the eyewear industry.
To ensure longer life for your lenses and frames, please follow these steps every day!
- Thoroughly wet your entire frame and lenses with soapy water. we recommend two drops of dawn dishwashing liquid in an 8 oz. bottle.
- Wipe your lenses with a 100% cotton cleaning cloth. no kleenex, toilet paper, paper towels or t-shirts!
- Wipe your lenses from nasal to temple. no circular motions please.
- Clean your cloth once a week in soapy water. if machine washing, air dry and do not use fabric softener.
- Please visit us at Specs Optical every 3-4 months to get your frames adjusted and cleaned—it’s fun and it’s free! just like an oil change for your car, your glasses need adjustments, too.